ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 29 NOVEMBER 2020.
EXPERIENCE BOASTING TOP SPEEDS OF 320 KM/H AT YAS MARINA CIRCUIT
Yas Marina Circuit is an awe-inspiring experience for drivers and spectators alike, with a waterfront setting to rival the likes of Monaco and Singapore. The circuit is straddled by the Yas Viceroy Hotel and also features a 60-meter solar powered Shams Tower and a pit lane, which sees the cars exit via a tunnel passing under the track. Off-track, the entertainment throughout this event shows Abu Dhabi at its most glamorous. Among other things, live concerts featuring performances by major international artists, in the past have included Price, Jay Z, Muse, Beyoncé, Aerosmith, Linkin Park, and Paul McCartney to name a few, as well VIP parties for F1’s top stars make this the uncontested social and sporting occasion of the year.
Best in Life arrange a unique F1 tour to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from Wednesday 27 November – Monday 2 DECEMBER 2019.
- The tour includes:
- Flight Copenhagen – Dubai R/T with Emirates Airlines
- Private airport transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at the luxury Hotel Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort***** in Dubai
- Private transfers from your hotel – Yas Marina Circuit Saturday and Sunday
- 3 days F1 ticket at the Grandstand West
- Dinner at a cozy restaurant
Prices from EUR 3.500 per person
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Contact us now if you have any questions – we will be more than happy to help and discuss your requirements.